Sr DevOps Engineer (1 Positions)
- Overall 8+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- At least 3 years into Release engineering/Deployment, Managing Release environments.
Job Location: Bangalore
· Integrate the build system to the bug tracking system (JIRA)
· Develop an efficient deployment process for AWS cloud
· Identify and propagate best practices and processes.
· Communicate releases related activities to all the stakeholders and take their feedback to improve the process.
· Defining the branching and Merging strategy of versions / baselines across releases
· Writing and Maintaining the Build scripts
· Defining, setting up and maintenance of CI/CD system.
· Design and Develop test automation scripts
· Automate unit tests/simulations and ensure submitted software passes the validations
· Hand’s on ability to automate repeated tasks and build test coverage
· Lead a team of offshore release engineers and be hands-on as and when required, especially in the first 6-9 months
Additional Requirements: (Nice to have)
DevOps Engineer (5 Positions)
- Overall 2 –4 years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- At least 1 years into Release engineering/Deployment, Managing Release environments.
Job Location: Bangalore / Guwahati
Job Description – (Skills and Qualifications)
- Perform large scale manual deployment processes by Infrastructure As a Code scripts Building images in different clouds using packer
- Building an infrastructure in different clouds using terraform
- Write Terraform script to provision an image in an automated way to address critical Infrastructure needs
- Create Immutable Infrastructure by using Terraform Packer Consul or AWS CloudFormation
- Create a template for post provisioning activities Integrate
- Packer Terraform with CICD tools like Jenkins GoCD Contribute to build and deploy automation support CI CD through extensive scripting skills
- Develop Infrastructure As a Code and testable infrastructure using script
- Develop appropriate metrics to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency
- Work with Environment team and the systems engineering team
- To Identify automation scenarios for Infrastucture provision through code along with Application deployment
- To resolve issues related to Infrastructure basic Application configuration debugging etc
- Resolve problems at their root with simple and repeatable solutions
- Work on automated systems management solutions with self repair as the goal
- Create processes that enhance operation workflow and provide positive customer impact Requirements
Job Specification –
- Bachelors or higher degree or equivalent 2 to 5 years of hands on experience in install configure deploy and manage physical virtual and cloud environments
- Good amount of experience in compute storage network of Cloud services
- Exposure to use Packer Terraform to provision images in different OS
- Good knowledge of configuration management software like Puppet CF Engine Chef Salt or Ansible
- Experience with CI tools such as GoCD Bamboo Jenkins etc
- Experience with Build Tools such as Ant Maven and Gradle Good understanding of build pipeline packaging and artifact management
- Strong automation background with CI CD tools Dependency managers TFS Git Jenkins GoCD JIRA Confluence VMWare Application Director Chef Packer Terraform Vagrant Docker
- Proficient level in programming and scripting languages such as Bash Python Ruby or PowerShell
- Exposure in writing script on Terraform Packer to package images
- Extensive experience working with Linux and Windows in an enterprise production environment using Shell or PowerShell scripting
- Experience with API driven infrastructure
- Experience with Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Image and Docker Hub
- Cloud Computing
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Solution Architecture
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Full Stack Developer / React .js Developer
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure with a minimum of three years’ recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Core Skills :
- React.js, Redux.js
- Test Driven Development Experience
- Design Patterns
- Data Structures & Algorithms
- Node.js, Express.js,
- SQL & NoSQL DB like MySQL, DynamoDB/MongoDB
- Good in Linux & Networking
- Understanding of DevOps Concepts like CI/CD
- Cloud – AWS
Desired Skills/Good to have :
- React Native
- Native App Development
- Media service understanding like Streaming App’s etc
- Develop high quality maintainable code
- Participate in design discussions
Execute projects and develop against an outlined design
- Collaborate across team boundaries with other teams
- Communicate issues and technical roadblocks effectively
- Ability to navigate through a large complex codebase
- Excellent problem solving ability.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts.
- Drive significant technology initiatives end to end and across multiple layers of architecture
Job Location: Bangalore / Guwahati
- BS/BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent or MCA
- 1 – 5+ years of software development experience
- Firm understanding of software development principles
- Programming in one or more object-oriented languages like Java/Python/C#/Ruby/Objective C/C++
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years of software development
Experience developing high quality, large scale consumer applications
Experience developing hybrid native/HTML mobile applications
- Experience building complex software systems that have been successfully delivered.
- Agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
Expertise in Android SDK, Java and Android Studio/IntelliJ, and cross-platform technologies such as React Native
Source Control: Git Artifact Management: Nexus, Artifactory, Yum, NPM, Gem. Build: Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp, Ant Scripting languages: Python, Ruby, bash, batch. Programming languages: Java, Python, node.js, Go. Monitoring: AppDynamics, Wavefront, New Relic, Dynatrace. Configuration Management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack. Hosting: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, on-premise.
Java / J2EE Developer (3 Positions)
- 3-5 years of experience in Core Java/J2EE .
- UNIX/ SQL/PL SQL
- Should have very good communication skills
- Good Aptitude Skills
- Should be interested to work in client location
- Should be able to interact with multiple project stake holders.
2+ years Experience in JAVA/J2EE and Spring, Oracle/SQL
Job Location: Bangalore
Hybrid Mobile App Developer
Job Locations– Guwahati, Assam
Seniority Level: Mid-Senior level
Employment Type – Full-time
- Flexible leave policy – You don’t have to look at your Leave balance when planning that road-trip or attending a friend’s wedding.
- Flexible work hours and telecommuting – No prior approvals needed. Just keep your immediate team and customers informed.
- Learn a new skill every six months. Sponsored professional certifications for job-relevant skills.
- Medical insurance – You and your family get upto Rs.20,00,000 coverage for hospitalization. Borgos pays the policy premium.
- Personal Accident Insurance offers financial compensation of Rs.10,00,000 in the event of bodily injuries leading to total/partial disability or death caused due to accidents. Borgos pays the policy premium.
- Dental Insurance, Free Body Check-ups, Free Doctor Consultation, Free food, cab rides, and gym allowance. More lifestyle benefits to come…
- Bring your own ideas – If you have a cool idea for a product that Borgos decides to invest in, you will get a stake in it.
- 1 day special leave for birthday or anniversary
- Choose your colleagues using our employee referral programme with cash bonus per hire.
- Non-discrimination policy & Equal Pay.
- Maternity and paternity leave.
- Re-Location Assist.
Transform Your BUSINESS with Borgos
XD Design Studio
Product & Cloud Platform
Product & Platform Development
Our Global Presence
89 Main Street, Suite 205
Medway, Massachusetts 02053
91 Springboard Business Hub Pvt Ltd,
512/10, Dhaaruni Commercial,
Service Lane, Outer Ring Road,
167, Opp NRL Petrol Pump,
Jayanagar, Sixmile, Guwahati 781022
Phone: +91-6002200816, +91-361-7961597